I wasn't sure I'd post one of these this year, not because I didn't have plenty of blessings to count this year but because I've had so little time to compose my thoughts. However, it's been a tradition since 2005 (here's last year's), and a satisfying one at that. So here goes...
- My heart's haven holding fast
- New paid post to hitch my wagon to
- Old rusted anchor soon to be loosed
- Fabric of friends still knitted and purled
- D's digs dug up and replanted in soft soil
- My sire convalesced and sustained
- Assailed city staying strong
- A foreign foray with friends, a seaside escape
- Several satisfying sagas buried into
- Sweet vista of swamp at work's end
And thanks to you, dear readers, who continued to visit now and again this rather sparsely attended blog.